Friday, November 6, 2015

Kfartistry On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!



I received a gorgeous scarf from a shop on etsy by the name of Kfartistry


She custom made this scarf just for me :) She incorporated my love for Disney and my love for pink in this beautiful piece :) I can't get over how gorgeous this is. I love it. She made this on a 100 % silk fabric, which is super nice.

The little Minnie Mouse's that are all over this scarf are hand painted! I couldn't believe it when I first looked at them, there are all so perfect and symmetrical its crazy! I love how she made the bows on Minnie's head red, it really contrasts really nicely with the pink fabric.

She hand dyed the fabric to the light pink color, and she told me that set it with steam so there is no need to worry about the fabric fading or running once I deiced to wash it which is pretty awesome. I love this scarf. It's super warm and is going to be perfect for when it get colds out, especially when I go to Disney on those days :)

This scarf isn't a super long one, and it's not one of the short on either. This is the perfect length for me.

Overall I'm super impressed with this. I never imagined this scarf to be this awesome. I am also really surprised that this is a silk scarf as well.



Make sure you check this shop out here:


No comments: