Friday, November 13, 2015

KellyMaeKreations On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!



I received a custom piece of jewelry from a shop on Etsy by the name of KellyMaeKreations



This is a one of a kind ring, that she made just for me! She offers these rings with a lot of different ways to customize them. The most common way she customizes these are with names. I of course had to get something so she stamped on "Disney Freak" which is so beyond true lol.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/115873566/personalized-ring-mothers-ring-hand?ref=shop_home_active_4
Retails:($45.00)


These rings are sterling silver, so this is a really nice piece of jewelry, you don't have to worry about this turning funny colors, or making your skin turn funny colors either lol. This is a very simple ring, the design name for this one is called the "Wrap ring".


I absolutely love the look of this ring, it's pretty perfect in my opinion. This is a ring you could wear everyday sense it will go with any outfit. I love the look of the metal it self, it's antique look, which really adds to this piece. I am so heartbroken that I ordered the wrong size sadly :( so sense it will not fit me, I will be doing a giveaway for this gorgeous piece of jewelry so stay tuned for that!


All of her pieces of jewelry come in their own boxes, which is probably one of my favorite things :)

Overall I'm highly impressed with the quality of the rings, the metal is super sturdy and is going to last for a very long time, I am heartbroken that this doesn't fit :( But I'm sure one of you guys will love it and enjoy it just as much as I would.

These would be great gifts for anyone, I think the ultimate gift would be getting one of these rings for a mother/grandmother and putting the names of their children/grandchildren on it. I'm sure they would love that!

I highly recommend this shop so make sure you check it out for yourself :)
https://www.etsy.com/shop/kellymaekreations



No comments: