Friday, November 27, 2015

BeechRiverNaturals On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!


I received two different items to review for all of you guys today from a shop on Etsy by the name of BeechRiverNaturals


As you can see in the picture above this shop sent a total of 4 different items. There are 2 different items. A hibiscus and a beet lip and cheek tint. This shop sent a sample size of each product for me to review for all of you, and then they also included a full size of each of the products for me to giveaway to one of you lucky people out there ;) So stay tuned because details with that giveaway will be coming up here shortly!!

Retails:($6.00)

Retails:($6.00)


Oooh Ahh! The photo above is the products you will have the chance of winning for yourself :)


These little guys are what I have had the chance to review for you guys. I've used these products for the last few days, and found both of them to be extremely similar. It says on the package you can use these for lips and on your cheeks. I'm not really a fan of cheek stains in general, but for reviewing purposes I thought I must try it out lol. To be honest I was impressed. This went on really nicely and had pretty good color payoff. I like the formula of these products, its a thicker, kind of sticky, but isn't messy. I think these will be great to just throw in your purse, and would be the perfect  thing to use to give your face a little color! I think I'm going to get a lot of use out of these, especially sense winter is officially here. I find these products to be really moisturizing, especially on my lips.


Here are the swatches of both the Hibiscus and Beet lip and cheek stain. As you can see they both have really good pigment. That was with just one little bit, these are pretty buildable as well, you can make these as dark, or as light as you like which is pretty cool. I'm not sure if I'm wrong or not lol, but both of these looks like they are pretty much the same color. Personally I love the colors of these, they aren't too dramatic and could be warn pretty much year round. I think these colors are perfect for fall and winter though :)


Overall I'm impressed with these products and cant wait to use them some more.

This shop is packed with all kinds of other beauty products, I think they would be great gifts you could purchase a few different products and make up a really nice gift basket, which would be really thoughtful!

Check out this shop here:

No comments: