Friday, November 27, 2015

AshleyDavisDesigns On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!

I received an item from a shop on Etsy by the name of AshleyDavisDesigns on Etsy!

She sent me a gorgeous wire wrapped ring that she created. I really love this piece. At first when I was told she was going to be sending a wire wrapped rings I wasn't to excited to be honest. I have seen a lot of these in the past and they just never were my style. They always seemed to look cheap, or they weren't properly wrapped, so pieces of wire poked through the ring, which was annoying, but not with this ring. This piece really made me change my opinion on wire wrapped jewelry all together. I love this piece was pretty surprised that I did so much. I love how simple this piece is, this isn't a big piece so you can practically wear this with any outfit. I put this ring on to take pictures of it and was actually really surprised on how comfortable this ring really was. I'm the type of person that likes to wear the same pieces of jewelry all the time. I don't normally switch out my jewelry, just on occasion. For me jewelry needs to be comfortable and this ring really was. I was shocked, to say the least. It's super light weight and I actually forgot I was wearing it to be completely honest lol.


Retails:($7.00)
The stone in the middle is called an African Bloodstone, and it's really gorgeous! I love how it looks in the light. It's a darker stone with orange and black in it. This isn't usually a color of something I would go for, but in this case its different. I really do like this. I think this ring in particular screams Fall, just because of the color of the actual stone. I'm super excited to add this to my jewelry collection, and include this with some of my Fall, and Winter outfits. I think this is going to be the perfect accessory.

Overall I'm really impressed with this rings, and really glad I had the chance to work with this shop owner.

These rings would make the perfect gift for anyone really, you can customize the rings with different stones, to find the perfect one for the person you are shopping for.

Make sure you check this ring out here:



No comments: