Wednesday, October 28, 2015

WildCottonJewelry On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide!

1. What is the name of your shop?- Wild Cotton Jewelry
2. What kind of items do you sell in your shop?- I sell bohemian inspired jewelry using natural materials.  You will find both organic cotton knit jewelry and designs made with natural hemp. The cotton designs are hand knit and hand dyed using natural plants, roots or foods to create the dyes. I like to use antique or vintage buttons and beads as accents too. I am also a sucker for the color turquoise! 

Retails:($25.00)
Hemp Bracelet, Beaded Bracelet, Bohemian Jewelry, Boho Bracelet, Natural Jewelry, Natural Bracelet, White Bracelet, Green Bracelet

Retails:($26.00)
Ankle Bracelet, Anklet Bracelet, Beach Anklet, Hemp Ankle Bracelet, Turquoise, Compass Charms, Bohemian Anklet Bracelet

Retails:($38.00)
Boho Flower Earrings, Native American Earrings, Blue and Red Earrings, Statement Earrings, Leaf Charm Earrings
3. What is the price range of the items in your shop?- My prices range from $20.00 to $75.00. You will notice the knitted designs to be on the upper spectrum of my pricing because they can take days to make. 
4. What are the most popular gifts that you sell in your shop?- My most popular items are my knit bracelets because they are the most unique. The grateful dead bracelet and arrow charm bracelet are my best sellers. 
Retails:($50.00)
Knit Wrap Bracelet , Boho Wrap Bracelet, Knit Jewelry, Hand Dyed Bracelet, Antique Button Bracelet

Retails:($45.00)
Bohemian Bracelet, Hand Knit, Hand Dyed, Wrap Bracelet, Arrow Charm, Leather, Arrow, Boho, Knit Jewelry, Arrow Charm Bracelet,
5. Who would these items in your shop be good for? (Mom, Dad, Friend, Brother, Sister ect.) Anyone who appreciates natural hand crafted, unique jewelry.  I sell mostly to women, but I have made custom orders for both men and children. If I had to choose I would say mom, sister or grateful dead lover :) 
Check out this shop here: www.wildcottonjewelry.etsy.com

No comments: