Wednesday, October 28, 2015

KittyKatCraftsShop On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!


Today I have an amazing phone case to review for all of you today from a shop on Etsy by the name of KittyKatCraftsShop


She made me this amazing phone case for my phone. My phone is an Iphone 6 plus, so this is a pretty big case. I gave her a basic idea on what I wanted and she created this. I am amazed by the outcome of this case. I never expected it to be this gorgeous. All that I told her I wanted on this one is that I wanted it to be really pink, with a big bow. I didn't want a super crazy phone case because they can get heavy and pretty bulky especially on a phone like mine.


Just by telling her what I wanted she did perfect in making a case that I would love! All she used to make this one were half pearls, rhinestones, and one big bow. I love how she chose to keep everything pink, it looks so girly and I love it!


She also did a really good job at filling in every single place on this entire phone case. Every tiny hole is covered up by small rhinestones. I can't even imagine how much time this took to make. It's not easy either. I tried making these for a while, and I never got the hang of it, this takes a lot of time and patience. 

Everything is placed done really nicely as well. I was kinda worried about pieces coming off, but nothing has come off yet at all, not even a small rhinestone. I have used this phone case ever sense I got it in the mail and I can't complain. I have gotten so many compliments on this case its crazy!


These phone cases would be perfect for anyone! This day in age everyone has a smart phone. This shop makes any style phone case, and you can personalize them for anyone's liking.

Check out this shop here:


I have actually featured this shop one other time on my blog. I reviewed another phone case. Check out that blog posting here:

No comments: