Tuesday, October 27, 2015

PlushItOut On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!

 
 
I have a plush to review today, from a shop on etsy called PlushItOut
 
 
She sent me this adorable plush that is a donut! I am in love with this, its really adorable. I don't understand what the hype is all of a sudden with donuts, but they are everywhere right now lol. Shirts, pants, phone cases. You name it it's there lol. I think donuts are adorable and I think this piece is perfect. I love how this plush is made out of felt. It makes it really soft and cuddly that's for sure!
 
Retails:($12.00)
 
Each sprinkle is actually hand painted on. I love the colors she chose for this. It really makes the light pink (frosting) stand out a lot. The sprinkles aren't everywhere either which make it look more uniform and more put together. She did a great job at placing the sprinkles and did a really neat job with the paining process
 
The stitching along the sides was done perfectly, there are so flaws. She did an amazing job with this and that's for sure.
 
The back looks like how a real sprinkled donut would look. Just the plain donut on the back, I really like how she chose to do this. It makes it very realistic. The size of donuts she makes is 7.5 inches wide by 7 inches tall. This is a pretty big plush actually.
 
I'm pretty amazed with the quality of this donut. Most homemade plushes are not this well made so I'm pretty blown away the quality of this piece. In fact just because this plush is round this makes a great pillow as well! I have this on my bed now and just love how it looks, its the perfect pop of color! She also makes these donuts in a few other designs which is pretty cool. I like this one the best because this is the classic donut :)
 
These would make great gifts for anyone, like I said earlier who doesn't love donuts?!
 
Make sure you check this out here:

No comments: