Wednesday, October 7, 2015

OnceUponADreamEars On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!



I received some one of a kind Minnie Mouse Ears from a shop on Etsy by the name of OnceUponADreamEars 

This shop owner is truly amazing and talented. I gave her an idea on something that I wanted for my birthday and she went above and beyond my expectations for these ears. I pretty much told her something that screamed "ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!" and had lots of pink in them. I think she nailed it pretty perfectly what do you think? Lol. She covered each ear in rhinestones, there are 2 shades of pink and a really gorgeous turquoise blue. These colors work really well with each other, she also attached two  small adorable cupcakes to each ear, These match the ears perfectly and go really good with the Birthday theme.

For the bow in the center she make it out of light pink little flowers, then on top of those is small sparkley heart with a silver crown. She did an incredible job with including such small details with these ears. In the back of these ears she also included a foam crown which is the perfect finishing touch. I am absolutely in love with shop and the products that she made.

She made these on a felt covered headband so they are super comfortable to wear! Which I was worried about sense these do have a lot going on with them lol. There actually pretty light weight which is really surprising to me.


 In the process of this order I also bought some more ears from her.. those will be coming soon in an upcoming blog so stay tuned.

I highly suggest checking this shop out she has tons of ears, and I'm sure you will find the perfect ones!

These ears in this shop are the perfect gift for any big Disney fan you may know 
(*Hint hint to all my friends out these this is what I want for Christmas lol*)

But seriously check this shop out here:

No comments: