Wednesday, October 7, 2015

HeavenlySweetShop On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!



I recieved 3 adorable bows from a shop on Etsy by the name of HeavenlySweetShop


This first bow that I recieved to review is inspired by Fear from inside out. To be honest I havent seen this movie yet, so I was a little un sure who this was inspired by when I first seen it. But by doinng my research I was able to find the character and this bow looks just like the charcter, she did a really great job capturing this character into a bow. I love the different types of fabrics used to make this bow and the different patterns as well!

Retails:($10.00)

This next bow isn't inspired by a character, but it is really cute. I love this one, its really gorgeous, and I love the lace detailing on this, it gives it a very soft, feminine look to it. I love pink and own a lot, so I'm excited to pair this up with some of my favorite outfits and wear this out :)



Both of these are attached to the basic hair clip, which is really easy to use and stays really secure to your hair. I love the quality of these bows, they were made really well.

I almost missed this one, I was throwing away all the trash and this little baby bow was at the bottom. I'm so glad I didn't throw this away, it's so tiny, but will add the perfect touch to your hair. Sense this bow is so small there are several different ways you could wear this one.

These would be the perfect gifts for any girl in your life, family, friends, pretty much anyone would enjoy these bows. She has a even bigger variety listed in her shop so make sure you check it out!


No comments: