Monday, October 12, 2015

MissasTreasures On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!

 
 
 
I recieved a pair of Minnie ears from a shop on Etsy by the name of MissasTreasures
 
 
The ears that she sent me are a pair of her Haunted Mansion collection. This are the ultimate ears for this time of the year in my opinion. They have a Halloween feel to them, but then again they don't scream Halloween, which is good because you will be able to wear these several times. These ears are probably the most well made ones I have had the chance to review yet! The actual ears are plushie, and not just flat. In this aspect they are my favorite. They are actually not really heavy which was really surprising. She did an amazing job in capturing the Haunted Mansion in these ears. The colors are spot on, and I love how simple these are. She truly did an amazing job in creating these ears. The hand band part on these is actually really comfortable as well. I worse these for a while, and didn't get annoyed with these on my head. These will be perfect to wear in Disney, and I wont have to worry about loosing them or having them break either.
 
Retails:($20.00)
 
These would be the perfect gift for any Disney lover, or anyone that you know is planning to go on a Disney vacation. You can never have too many pairs of ears :)
 
Make sure you check this amazing shop out here:

No comments: