Monday, October 12, 2015

EdensBowtique On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!





 
I received two hair accessories from a shop on Etsy by the name of EdensBowtique
 
 
The first hair accessory that she sent me is this green shooting star. This little hair bow has a lot going on with it but I really love it. She chose some great pieces to use, they all work really well together. I'm not a huge fan of the color green, but I actually really do like this. It has a silver sequin star, which is the main focus of this air bow. To really capture the "shooting" star aspect she included some really pretty feathers attached to the back of it, and some tulle as well.
 
The next bow that she sent me is probably my favorite by far! This bow is inspired by Beauty and The Beast. In the direct center of this bow is an adorable figure of Belle made out of polymer clay, which was done beautifully. The details in this are beautiful. As far as the bow goes, she used red and yellow, which was a great choice. These colors really go nicely with the color of Belle's dress and with the red rose that she is holding. The fabric that she used is more on the satin side of things, it has a little shine to it. She also included some red tulle fabric in this one as well, which I think was the perfect touch. It adds a lot of depth to this piece.
 
I'm pretty impressed with the quality of this shop, everything is really well made and put together nicely, nothing looks sloppy or was rushed to be made. You can tell that amount of time she puts into each piece. However these pieces are not listed in her shop, she has so much more to look at it! There is a piece for pretty much anyone in this shop. I really suggest checking her shop out.
 
These would be the perfect gifts for any little girl, or anyone who loves hair accessories, there is really something for anyone in this shop.
 
Check out the shop here:
 

No comments: