Monday, October 12, 2015

CzarinaBattyMoon On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide!

 
 
I received a pair of earrings from a shop on etsy by the name of CzarinaBattyMoon 
 
 
The earrings that she sent are a pair that she hand made. She used a mold to make these. She placed some clay in a mold, baked the clay and then hand painted these. I love how these are truly hand made. She did an amazing job in creating these. she used really good materials in creating these. The clay she used is really good, it feels really secure, and not to heavy. The hardware she used is also good as well. it doesn't feel cheap, which is great. I wore these a few times and they didn't irritate my ears as all, which was really amazing to me. You can really see the amount of time she put into this piece.
 
Retails:($10.00)
 
These earrings would be the perfect gift for any jewelry lover :)
 
 
I'm super impressed with the quality of these. I'm sure I would be with the rest of the items she has for sale in her shop as well. I really suggest checking her shop out here:
 
 

No comments: