Monday, October 12, 2015

TwistyMamasTieDye On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!


 
 
I received an awesome shirt from TwistyMamasTieDye on Etsy!
 
 
When I came across this shop on etsy I instantly became in love with this shop! 1. I love Disney and 2. I love tie die. This was sent to me about 2 weeks ago, and I have been wearing it ever sense. I washed it multiple times and spilled numerous amounts of items on it as well lol. It still looks perfect. They custom made this one just for me, and I love it. I love the pink and the purple, it goes so perfectly together. I'm amazed by this design. This really does look like something you would find in the store. It blows my mind, how picture the image of Mickey is as well. It took me.
 
Retails:($15.00)
 
 
 
I even wore this to Disney a few times and asked where I purchased this in the parks lol. I love love love this shirt and cant get over it lol. I'm sad its going to start getting cold so I wont be able to wear it anymore :( But they do offer long sleeve shirts as well in this shop which will be really helpful when it starts getting cold. I love this shirt they made the design on. It's the perfect material. Not too hot and not too cold either.
 
 
This would be the perfect gift for anyone! They have sizes for anyone and have a huge selection of colors as well!
 
Check out their shop here:
 
 

No comments: