Friday, October 2, 2015

MathesonGraphics On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!

I received 2 awesome shirts from a shop on etsy by the name of MathesonGraphics,


This shop owner sent me 2 of the same shirts but in different colors. I waited to write this review because I wanted to wear these shirts before I made the review about them. Both of these shirts say "I can't keep calm I'm going to Disneyland". These are so perfect I cant begin to even tell you lol. I go to Disney a lot and every time I find out that I am going I get way to excited, so these will be perfect for these times.


I'm always hesitant when purchasing a screen tee from online, or in the mall, just because I have had really bad experiences in the past, and I'm sure a lot of people have as well. A lot of the times when I have purchased something it either starts peeling off right away, or once I wash it one or two times it will start to peel. These shirts were so different. I have never had a shirt with this type of quality before. I actually in fact washed both of these shirts before wearing them and they were fine after, and this past weekend I washed the white one again after I wore it and it still looks the same. If you are in the market for a nice graphic tee. This shop has a huge variety and I'm sure you will find the perfect item for yourself in this shop :)

I ended up wearing the white one to Disney, this past weekend. I was surprised with how many compliments I received on this shirt while I was in the park. I chose the white one because I  thought it would be a lot cooler. It was a super hot day, but this shirt was pretty comfortable to wear. I probably wouldn't wear this shirt on a hot day again like I did, because these shirts are pretty thick. I'm use to wearing tanks when I go to the parks, so I was really switching it up this time. Once it gets cooler this shirt will be perfect and it will be perfect to layer, put a long sleeve shirt underneath.


Everything on this shop would be the perfect gift for literally everyone! Friends, family, co-workers, you name it! There is such a huge selection I'm sure you will find the perfect gift that you are looking for in this shop!

Check out this shop here:

No comments: