Friday, October 16, 2015

ArtisticSparkle On Etsy! Holiday Gift Guide Review!




 
 
 
I received a pair of earrings from a shop on Etsy by the name of ArtisticSparkle
 
She sent me these gorgeous musical note earrings. At first when I opened these up I worried about how the quality would be, just because getting things online you never are really sure until it arrives. I have to say I'm super impressed with the quality of these. They are pretty sturdy and don't really bend much, which is a great things. These are pretty high quality if you ask me.
 
 
Retails:(12.50)
 
 
As you can see in this picture its of the actual earring part, these are a lot thicker then your average dangle earrings. This means they wont bend or break. I was worried that with these being a little thicker then your average cheap pair of earrings that I'm used to these would hurt my ears, but nope! Not at all. These were super comfortable in my ears and really light weight. If anything these felt more secure in my ears.
 
 
 
These earrings would be perfect for any female, especially someone who is really into music :)
 
Make sure you check this shop out here:

No comments: