Monday, September 7, 2015

www.DesignsByDiane.info

I recieved a gorgeous pair of earrings from a shop by the name of DesignsByDiane

To me presentation says a lot. She did a fabulous job at packaging these earrings. I love the box that they came in. The box has her logo on it and had some cotton at the bottom of the box to help protect the earrings when being shipped.

The earrings are gorgeous. I'm amazed, these are her hoop styled earrings. They are beautiful! They are 2 inches in size which is perfect, not to big and not to small. I love these! At the bottom of each earring that are some blue gemstone, which is the perfect touch. She arranged these in a great order which gives it that ombre effect which is really popular right now. I really cant wait to wear these!


Retails:($52.00)



This is a picture of one the cards she included in the package with some details about her jewelry.

Overall Im super impresed with the quality of these earrings, there gorgeous and super durable. I really suggest checking her shop out and picking out something for yourself and treating yourself :)

Check her shop out here!

No comments: