Monday, September 7, 2015

SusanNewberryDesigns on Etsy!


I received a personalized art piece from a shop on etsy by the name of SusanNewberryDesigns

She sent me a custom piece of artwork that contains the song lyrics to my boyfriend and I's song. It's the song "Rather be" by Clean Bandit. This is out favorite song, and now I love how we can hang this up on our wall. It's one of the coolest art pieces I have seen. I love how its also in the shape of art which is pretty cool.
Retails:($20.00)

I included a picture of it zoomed in to the actual words so you can see for youself how cool this truely is. At the bottom of this print she also included our names. 

Overall I'm beyond happy about this piece. its adorable and really great quality. its printed on really sturdy photo paper. I can't wait to get this framed and hang this up on the wall.


I highly suggest checking this shop out for some high quality are prints. She has a wide variety and she also does a lot of custom pieces that I'm sure you will find the perfect product for yourself, or for someone else as a gift.

Check her shop out here:

No comments: