Monday, September 14, 2015

WitchyWooCrafts on Folksy!

I recieved some adoroable peices from a shop on Folksy by the name of WitchyWooCrafts


Both of the items that were sent to me review are handmade brooches. These brooches are made out of felt and they are super adorable and festive for Halloween.

This first one that she sent me is an adorable Kawaii style candy corn. This one is probably my favorite one that she ended up sending me. I love the colors and the stitching done on this on is perfect.
Retails:($3.50)

The next one she sent me is a  Moon. This one is super cute as well. I love the face she sewed on this one, its pretty cute. She also included a few stars on the moon, which is the perfect finishing touch.

Overall the quality is super great, she did a great job at making these. I don't have much use for brooches, but I will find a use for these for sure :)

Check her shop out here:

No comments: