Monday, September 14, 2015

VickiannCreations on Etsy!

I received a gorgeous decorated mason jar from a shop on etsy by the name of VickiannCreations


The jar she sent me isn't even listed in her shop yet! This is one of her decorated fall jars. I'm in love with this!As soon as I seen this I knew exactly what I would be using this for! This is going to the most perfect outdoor small planter.



As you can see there's a lot going on with this jar. It's wrapped with burlap and has a big flower on the front of it, and around the top there's a a very sturdy wire that could be used to hang this, which is where I got my idea on hanging this up outside :) I love the detailing o the outside with the burlap, it adds a lot to the jar and I actually think that's my favorite part of the whole jar!

She did a beautiful job with this jar. I really love this. I love mason jars for so many reason, but the main one being that they are perfect for so many different things. I will definitely be hanging on to this for a while because it really is the perfect fall decor!

No comments: