Monday, September 14, 2015

OneArtsyFox on Etsy! Interview :)


Name: 
Brian & Cassandra

Location: 
Oshkosh Wi

Age: 
33 

Name of shop: 
One Artsy Fox

How'd you come up with the name of your shop:
To be honest, I really don't know. :)  I had tried other combinations that were already taken and this happened to be a combination of other names I had tried and I loved it, it stuck!
How long has your shop been open:
7 months

What gave you the idea about opening an Etsy shop:
Over the years I have made the majority of my own home decor and items for friends and family as gifts.  I have always heard that I should look into starting my own shop or venue to sell my work.  Finally, with the encouragement and talents of my husband, I went ahead and took that chance and opened our Etsy shop back in February of this year.

Is this a hobby of your or do you do this full time?:
My projects have always been a hobby of mine...just something that I really enjoy doing.  I would love to see it bring in enough revenue to become a full-time thing. 

What kind of items do you sell in your shop:
We offer a variety of home decor and organization items.  You can also contact us to request custom pieces. 

Your favorite item that you sell:
My favorite item would be the jewelry organizer that I designed and my husband built for me.  This is the item that finally convinced me to go ahead and launch our shop.
Retails:($135.00)
Wall Hanging Jewelry Organizer

Something you want to happen to your shop in the future:
I would love to see some growth, expansion and more exposure for our shop!

Do you have any plans for your shop products in the future:
I do!

If so what:
I'm beginning to start designing and producing seasonal and holiday pieces. 

What is something you want your future customers to know about your shop:
We do offer custom work so if anyone has any ideas for something they need/want that is not featured in our shop please contact us and let us design a product for you.



My favorite item from this shop is adorable  hair clip holder. I'm  in love with this. I love the syle how its  a little rustic, and I of course love how this piece is pink :) This looks like it would be great decor as well as something very useful! I'm dying to get my hands on one of these:)

Retails:($28.00)
Pink Framed Barrette/Clip Holder IN STOCK SALE

Check out the shop here: www.etsy.com/shop/oneartsyfox

No comments: