Wednesday, September 9, 2015

UPCOMING EVENTS!

Okay the time has come where inform you with all the things I have planned for the next couple of months!

In the month of October I will be hosting The Holiday gift guide where I will be reviewing products that will be great for the perfect Holiday gift, it's never too early to start planing for your Holiday gifts :) Contact me if you are interested in being included in this!


In the month of November (my birthday month) I will be hosting Dani's favorites, this is where I will be reviewing shops that I have worked with in the past that I really love! I will be contacting the shops for this one.

In the month of December I will be hosting a few giveaways. These giveaways will be items I have received from product reviews, and some will be from shops that strictly want to sponsor this. I plan to keep it fun this month with lots of games and raffles. I know this will be a busy time for lots of shop owners, so I will be doing reviews and interviews but probably not as many.


Please share this blog with your friends and family, this is going to be a great new few months on this blog!

Exciting things are coming so if you have any questions, ideas or feedback please comment below!
Thank you so much for your support!

Xoxo Dani

No comments: