Wednesday, September 9, 2015

BobbysBoutique on Folksy!






I received a few jewelry related items from a shop on Folksy by the name of BobbysBoutique

The first item that she sent me is this adorable Cinderella inspired necklace. I am in love with this peice, its gorgeous. She custom made this just for me, which is awesome. She has these featured on her shop but not with the pink background. I love how she made it pink just for me :) This necklace is pretty cool, it's very 3D like. In the inside it is Cinderella's carriage and says "Happily ever after". The chain on this is very nice as well, it feels really sturdy.
Retails:($12.50)


The next item that this shop owner sent me to review is a pair of earrings. These earrings are cute as well. They are dangle earrings which are my favorite kind to wear. These have cute small Hello Kitty charms on the ends of them, and also have a pink bead on them as well. These are really cute. I like them for many reasons, but I think the main one has got to be that they aren't heavy at all. My ears are really sensitive and I can only wear earrings for a couple hours before I have to take them out, and these didn't irritate my ears at all!
Retails:($4.50)


I know you probably thinking "What the heck is that?" So I will tell you lol. Inside each jewelry bag there was one of these. Its a peice of paper rolled up like a scroll, held together with a small bell.

Inside the scroll's are printed messaged that say made with love by Bobby!
I thought this was the perfect touch to this package. I love small little details a lot, it shows that the shop owner puts a lot of time and effort into her shop.

I highly suggest checking this shop out! Especially if your in the market for some new jewlery. All of her items would make the perfect gifts as well!

Check her shop out here:


No comments: