Monday, September 28, 2015

SugarsHairFlair on Etsy!






I received a super adorable bow from a shop on etsy by the name of SugarsHairFlair



This bow that she sent me is inspired by the Maleficent movie staring Angelina Jolie. I love how they used the real character from the movie instead of the cartoon edition. It makes it a bit more unique and different. I'm constantly looking at Disney bows, and I can tell you for a fact that I have not found a Maleficent one like this before. 
Retails:($12.00)

This bow has a few different layers so I tried to include pictures with a few different angles so you can see what this bow really looks like. It's made out of a few different ribbons.  The top of this bow has a image of Maleficent on what seems to resemble a bottle cap, which is pretty cute. Then the ribbon on top is a Maleficent  one as well, which matches the picture in the center pretty perfectly.
There's also some satin blue ribbon, black ribbon, sparkle blue, and some plain black tulle ribbon. Like I said she used a lot of different material to make this bow which I really like. All these different fabric/ribbons go so well together. I really love the color scheme for this one.


The clip on the back of this one is just a normal barrette clip.


Overall I'm super impressed with the quality of this bow, it's find of hard to believe that this bow was actually hand made and not bought from a store. This shop had some really beautiful pieces, and I'm in love with pretty much all of them lol.

Make sure you check this shop out here:



No comments: