Saturday, September 26, 2015

Francesca4me on Etsy!


I received some pretty cool cookie cutter from a shop on Etsy by the name of Francesca4me


She included some really cool cookie cutters that I can't wait to use! To show you what these really look like when you use them I placed them in play dough lol, just to give you an idea on what they will look like when you use these to make cookies!

This first one is Twilight Sparkle from My Little Pony


Retails:($9.50)


The next one is Olaf from Frozen

Retails:( set of 3 for $25.00)


Next we have Anna from Frozen
Retails:( set of 3 for $25.00)

Sully from Monsters Inc
Retails:( Set of 2 for $7.50)

Mike Wazoski from Monsters Inc

Retails:( Set of 2 for $7.50)

And the last one is Elsa From Frozen
Retails:( set of 3 for $25.00)

I'm pretty impressed with the quality of these, they are really sturdy and super durable. I was thinking when I first got these that there would be no way that these would work so well, but I was so wrong. These are super easy to use and they came out pretty perfect, and I'm sure with actual cookie dough it will be a lot easier.

Make sure you check out this shop:

No comments: