Saturday, September 26, 2015

RusticSilkSoaps on Etsy! Interview :)

 
Name:  Hunter Love  
Location:  Mississippi 
 Age:  22 
 Name of shop:  Rustic Silk Soaps
How'd you come up with the name of your shop:  You know, I really don't know why I picked the name I did, but I thought it was catchy, and it stuck! 
How long has your shop been open:  1 year 9 months 
What gave you the idea about opening an etsy shop:  I had soap piling up on my house everywhere and my friends and family refused to take anymore because they had tons of it too!  I needed somewhere to destash a bit, and Etsy seemed like a much better fit for my products than eBay. 
Is this a hobby of your or do you do this full time?:  A bit of both, actually.  I'm a stay at home mom, so I make soaps and things when I have a few spare minutes.  I plan to focus more on it becoming a full-time career once both of my children are in school 
What kind of items do you sell in your shop:  Soaps, bath salts, bath bombs, scrubs, lotions...  Just about everything bath and body 
Your favorite item that you sell:  My favorite item is definitely my soaps.  They offer so much creative freedom.  If I had to pick a favorite soap (which is honestly like choosing a favorite child!), I would probably say my Herb N Cowboy soap. 
Retails:($6.25)
Herbal Soap Bar, Rosemary Mint Soap, Eucalyptus Spearmint Soap, Handmade Soap Bar, Scrub Soap, Masculine Soap for Men - Herb N Cowboy
Something you want to happen to your shop in the future:  I would LOVE to open a store one day.

What is something you want your future customers to kno about your shop:  That everything is handcrafted by me in my studio.  I pride myself on the fact that all of my products are made by me from recipes I've created myself. 

My favorite item that is for sale in this shop has got to be this bubble bar. I have never had the chance to try on of these yet, and this scent just sounds amazing to me! and it looks delicious as well lol.
Retails:($4.50)
"Lavender Vanilla is the relaxing and tranquil blend of fresh lavender with the warm, sugary aroma of fresh vanilla beans. It's a delicious chocolaty cookie with fantastic purple icing!"

 Bubble Bath Bar, Solid Bubble Bath, Bubbling Bath Cookie, Bubble Bar, Bubble Bath Truffle, Best Bubble Bath, Bath Favor - Lavender Vanilla
Check out the shop here:

No comments: