Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Purefoliate on Etsy!



I received a sugar scrub from a shop on Etsy by the name of Purefoliate

This shop owner is super friendly and sent me one of her sugar scrubs to try out.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/240378654/peppermint-exfoliating-body-scrubs?ref=shop_home_active_5
Retails:($18.00)


The scrub that she sent me is Peppermint, which is probably one of my favorite scents of all time. I actually tried this out a few times. I used it as soon as I got it in the mail, but washing my hands with it, and it made my hands super soft. I used a few more times after that by just using it in the shower before I shaved. I used this to exfoliate my skin, and it worked so well. I loved the texture of this scrub. It was very rough, almost like a sand. It felt so nice against my skin. The scent of this is so strong. I honestly could smell the peppermint as soon as I opened the box, it was really amazing. I was super excited after smelling it. I honestly only used a size of about a quarter to exfoliate my whole body and it was plenty. A little sure does go a long way with this product. I know for sure  this would last you a really long time, even if you used it daily. I know for sure this will be my best friend, when winter comes because that is such a winter scent to me. I can't wait to use it some more :)

Make sure you check this shop out here:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/Purefoliate

No comments: