Wednesday, September 16, 2015

TheEarthDragonsGrave on Etsy!

I received a gorgeous pair of earrings from a shop on Etsy by the name of TheEarthDragonsCave


She sent me a gorgeous pair of dangle styled earrings. These earrings have a few different pieces on them. The main part of these earrings are in the center, its a chain with several beautiful beads. She made sure she made these pink because I told her my favorite color, which was super nice of her :) There is also a few loose chains in these earrings, which honestly is my favorite part about these. It adds sort of a grunge/ rocker style to them. At the end of the chain on each earring she attached a small charm which is a leaf. At first glace I thought it was angel wings. The leaf really isn't my style but its still really cute :) A great thing about these is that they are super light weight so they wont be pulling on your ears which is a good thing, especially for me because I have super sensitive ears.

Overall i'd say this is a very nice shop. I really enjoy these earrings. However I do have to say these are a bit on the fragile side. The chains got caught  together and untangling them was a struggle, I was really worried they were going to break, but thankfully they didn't. If you decide to purchase these make sure you are super careful :)

Check out the shop here:

No comments: