Monday, September 14, 2015

TheDay On Folksy!

I received a mug from a shop on folksy by the name of TheDay

She sent me  mug that she customized and put her own image on. The mug she designed on is just a plain white ceramic mug.
Retails:($6.00)

The image she placed on this mug, is very simple and says love with a small heart. I love this design because it isn't very busy. She did an amazing job at putting this design on the mug, because it looks pretty perfect. 

One of the two things I actually look for in a mug is if its dishwasher and microwave safe, which in this case this mug is both. Not only did she do a great job at designing this adorable mug, but its also on a good quality mug which is fabulous!

Overall I'm super impressed this mug doesn't look  like it's homemade at all. This mug looks like something you would purchase in the store. This shop owner is going to go far with her work, all o the things included in her shop are equally as nice as this mug, I suggest checking her shop out for sure!
Check out the shop here:

No comments: