Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Just One Week Until The Holiday Gift Guide Starts!


That's right just one week till the real fun begins,

October 1st will be the starts of the Holiday Gift guide!

I know some of you are asking yourself  "What the heck is a holiday gift guide?"

This holiday gift guide, is a good way for you to find the perfect gift! I'm all about finding unique presents for friends and family. This will be the place you find the awesome shops who make items. I will have a wide range of shops planned to be featured that will be perfect for pretty much anyone that you are shopping for!

I have a feeling your asking yourself  "Why is this gift guide starting now in October?"

Let's face it Christmas will be here before you know it and you need to prepare yourself a head of time so you can find the perfect gifts. Another thing, if you are planing on purchasing any items online this will give you the perfect amount of time, due to shipping times. So no I'm not crazy lol. I start my Christmas shopping early every year so I don't have to worry about it. Stop procrastinating and get your shopping done early!



Also October might be the start of the Giveaways, I told you all once before once we hit 200 followers we will start planning some fun giveaways!


Today we are at 184! I think we will hit 200 by the end of month! But I will need all of your help by doing so! Please share my blog with your friends, inform them that fun giveaways will be coming soon!

*If any shops are interested in being a part of this holiday gift guide please contact me today! Spaces are limited and are filing up quickly*

Once again I'd like to thank you all for reading, and following along on my blog journey!

Xoxo
Dani

No comments: