Thursday, September 17, 2015

EarthGirlTreasures On Etsy!




I received two gorgeous jewelry pieces from a shop on Etsy by the name of EarthGirlTreasures on  Etsy.

The first item that she sent me to review is this gorgeous anklet. I love how this is on the plain side, its not very full of color, so this great year round. I really do like this anklet a lot. The on thing I don't like about this is that it is a bit heavy, but I mean it kinda has to be because of the metal beads that are on it.
Retails:($12.00)


I love how this is double layered. One layer is a crystal bead, and the other row of beads are metal. I love the look of this anklet its very pretty. Both of these beads go beautifully together. She really did a good job at pairing these two together.

The last item she sent me for reviewing are some earrings. These are pretty basic as well. These are pretty plain and don't have a lot going on. I enjoy dangle earrings the best so I'm glad that's what these are. These are very lightweight, which is great for people like me who have sensitive ears. The bead that is on these earrings is infact a shell bead! These are really beachy and super cute, pretty perfect for the summer time!
Retails:($6.00)

The quality of these items are pretty great. These have the same quality of a lot of the jewelry pieces that I have bought from different stores. I really enjoy these pieces, and I know you will too so I really suggest checking this shop out for yourself :)


No comments: