Monday, September 21, 2015

Dorotka’sCreations on Etsy! Interview :)


Name: Dorota Przychodzen
                     
Location: Ireland

Age: 24

Name of shop: Dorotka’s Creations

How'd you come up with the name of your shop: I just decided to put in my name and state that i am creative, making things. Hence: Dorotka’s Creations

How long has your shop been open: only couple of months (Since May 2015)

What gave you the idea about opening an etsy shop: I love crocheting but the items 
accumulate so quickly in my house and since i have no use for baby items (that’s what I am most likely to create), I have decided to put them up on sale.

Is this a hobby of your or do you do this full time?: Hobby for now

What kind of items do you sell in your shop: Mostly baby stuuf: Clothes, Hats, Toys (and in the future blankets)

Your favorite item that you sell: Minnie Mouse Hat
Retails:($11.03)
Baby Minnie Hat (custom size up to 12 mths)

Something you want to happen to your shop in the future: Make the first Sale

Do you have any plans for your shop products in the future: I have!!!

If so what: I would love to expand, make more exciting items. Most likely I would love to add baby blankets.

What is something you want your future customers to kno about your shop: All my items are made with love. Also I have constant access to my Etsy (through my PC or Phone, so I am able and willing to deliver best customer service possible.

My favorite item in this shop is adorable babygirl hat. I love this hat its super cute and simple. This hat looks super soft and warm :) I also love this bright yellow color its really pretty!

"0-3mths baby girls turban hat. 


Orange yarn used.

Handwash only in lukewarm water.

Lay flat to dry"
Retails:($6.85)

No comments: