Wednesday, September 16, 2015

DeliciousAtomicBomb On Etsy! Interview :)

Name: Riku

Location: London, UK

Age: 21

Name of shop: Delicious Atomic Bomb 

How'd you come up with the name of your shop: I actually changed my mind A LOT, and one day I just woke up with this name on my mind and I kept it because I thought it defines my crazy personality so well !
How long has your shop been open: 5 months

What gave you the idea about opening an etsy shop: I've been working on my designing project for 7 years and I tried to get informed about Etsy and Storenvy, to know how it worked, and when I decided it was the right time to do it, I did !  

Is this a hobby of your or do you do this full time?: I do it full-time now, but as long as it takes time to progress I'll have to get other jobs and make it progress with the money I'll earn.


What kind of items do you sell in your shop: Kawaii pastel and geeky clothes/accessories

Your favorite item that you sell: It depends on my mood, really ! I am a perfectionist and I make sure I love every single design I'm making before selling them ! 

Something you want to happen to your shop in the future: I would love that my all-time favourite blogger Alexa Poletti loves and wears my products. 

Do you have any plans for your shop products in the future: Make it progress as much as possible, and why not opening a real-life shop, a bit like Kokokim, I presume. 

If so what: I'll be so happy I'll always be there taking care of my customers. It'll be a real colourful and pleasant place, that's for sure !

What is something you want your future customers to know about your shop: I'll do my best to help if you need any custom order or any help, I'm always happy to.


This shop is filled with one of a king clothing pieces, stuff that I have never seen anything like before. Every piece thatt is in this shop is super colorful and beautiful. I'm in love with this shop so it was very difficult choosing a piece for my favorite, but I decided to go with this dress. I love the pastel color scheme of this dress and I love how unique it is. I love things are really different and this one is by far, super cute!!!!
Retails:($49.90)
Pastel Tetris Troll Dress



Check the shop out here!

No comments: