Thursday, September 3, 2015

Czarinabattymoon on Etsy! Interview :)


Name: Candace McFarland

Location: Norton Va

Age: 28

Name of shop: Czarinabattymoon

How'd you come up with the name of your shop: I took a silly quiz when Quizilla was big, and it just sort of stuck. I'm sure I will change it if I can think of a better name ^_^

How long has your shop been open: My shop has been open since 2011, but it's been pretty quite till this year.

What gave you the idea about opening an etsy shop: I wanted a place to sell my artwork, but the money to open up my own physical location was not possible.

Is this a hobby of your or do you do this full time?: I live, breathe, and sleep art lol I'd eat it if it weren't...ya know...toxic ^_^ Right now I do have a day job, but I am slowly moving to have my own art supply shop.

What kind of items do you sell in your shop: Art Prints, metal works, eleven circlets, and commissions. I do oil paintings, but right now it is only when asked. I don't have the time to devote to painting all day like I would like.

Your favorite item that you sell: My favorite Item that I sell is an eleven circlet that is custom order each time it is made. It is Arwens Coronation circlet. I've provided the link for anyone who wants to take a look.
Retails:($400.00)
Arwen Circlet, Made to Order, Elven Circlet , bridal circlet
Something you want to happen to your shop in the future: I want it to hit off big, and have it be the only thing I have to focus on, besides the art supply shop I hope to have. No day job, Just working for myself.

Do you have any plans for your shop products in the future: Yes.

If so what: All kinds of beautiful elven circlets, more paintings, improved prints, and any metal creations I can think of. I would like to get into Cosplay accessories If I can.

What is something you want your future customers to know about your shop: If you want it, I will make it ^_^

My favorite item in this shop has got to be this green masquerade mask! I really do love this beacuase its beautiful! I do really like how this piece is made out of metal, which is really cool and unique. That definitely makes this piece one of a kind.

Retails:($100.00)
Masquerade Mask - Green Masquerade Mask - Green Mask - Green Metal Mask - Handmade Metal Mask - Metal Masquerade Mask - Green Natures Mask