Thursday, August 20, 2015

VanessasJewelryShop on Etsy! Interview :)


Name: Vanessa LaMendola
 
Location: Rochester, NY
 
Age:30
 
Name of shop: Vanessa's Jewelry Shop
 
How'd you come up with the name of your shop: It makes me think of a vintage jewelry shop name from the time of Sinatra.
 
How long has your shop been open: Less than a week.
 
What gave you the idea about opening an etsy shop:I had a fb page but wanted a larger venue for those actually looking to buy items.
 
Is this a hobby of your or do you do this full time?:It's something I want to make a part time to full time job.
 
What kind of items do you sell in your shop: I sell handmade jewelry using beads and or wire.
Your favorite item that you sell:My Black Beauty
necklace
 
Retails:($12.00)

Something you want to happen to your shop in the future: I want it to sell more items and become a nice income to help out with the bills.
 
Do you have any plans for your shop products in the future: yes 
 
If so what: To use more complex and finer materials for my jewelry and learn metal work.
 
What is something you want your future customers to know about your shop: I really enjoy what I do and I want to bring smiles to peoples faces as they have confidence wearing the fine jewelry they purchased from me.
 
 
My favorite item that is for sale in this shop has got to be this beautiful bracelet! It made out of some really pretty beads, and I also love how the name for this piece is "Tiara"
Retails:($8.00)

Check her shop out here: