Monday, August 31, 2015

TraceysBagsAndBows on Etsy!

I received a gorgeous one of a kind bow from a shop on Etsy by the name of TraceysBagsAndBows





She sent me a gorgeous Disney Inspired personalized bow!
Retails:($19.00)


This bow is absolutely gorgeous, it has so many sparkles all over it, which I just adore! When I was looking throughout her shop I got super excited because every bow that she has is just so gorgous! She has a huge selection in her shop

The bow that she sent me is personalized just for me! In the top left corner of this bow it has a Minnie Mouse head and has my name written in the Disney font.

In the bottom right corner it has in silver sparkles, the Cinderella castle.


Just when you think there couldn't be any more bling she added some more!
In the center of this bow she included some rhinestones, that I might add are perfectly placed.


She also included little rhinestones all over the pink parts of this bow.

This material isn't made out of  basic ribbon like most bows on Etsy, this material is really thick and not flimsy at all. This bow is super sturdy which is awesome because most bows that I have aren't exactly the best quality so I'm always scared of them breaking, but with this one I'm not at all.


This bow is attached with just a basic hair elastic, which is great because I always wear my hair in a pony tail.

These bows are huge let me just tell you! I was so shocked when this arrived in the mail, becuase it truly is big. I'm so excited to wear this to Disney next time I go, I know for a fact I'm going to get so many compliments on this.


Make sure you check her shop out here!