Monday, August 24, 2015

TheMusicLagoon on Etsy!

I received probably one of the coolest pieces of art you could ever see from a shop by the name of TheMusicLagoon on etsy!
 
The shop owners name is John and he is super friendly. He sent me a mickey mouse made out of a old record. This is the coolest thing I have ever seen, I've never seen anything like this. The fact that this is made out of something old just makes it even cooler, and of course I love how its Disney :)
Retails:($10.00)
 
Every one of these that he makes is pretty much one of a kind, and you can tell that. He messaged me right before making this and told me he made it a big larger then normal because he didn't want to cut into the label at all which is great. These will make good décor in pretty much any room. I hung this up on my wall right away and it looks fantastic.
 
There are small flaws in this piece but that's what make it one of a kind and I'm so happy with how this turned out. I highly recommend checking this shop out if your in the market for some unique art pieces and your on a budget!

 
Make sure you check his shop out here: