Saturday, August 29, 2015

Precious Threads Creations Interview :)

Name: Kylie Marks

Location: my shop is an online shop (www.preciousthreadscreations.com)

Age: I am 25 and I started my company 3 years ago.

Name of shop: Precious Threads Creations 

How'd you come up with the name of your shop: I started out making sewed items and everything slowly transitioned into selling mostly jewelry  (The floating lockets). Precious Threads came from the sewing idea but I loved the name so I kept it.

How long has your shop been open: I started my business about 3 years ago.

What gave you the idea about opening an etsy shop: I started with etsy because of of how wonderful they are with homemade items. I then created my own website because it was easier with the amount of products I have in stock.

Is this a hobby of your or do you do this full time?: this is a full time job for me. I run everything within my company from ordering supplies, to taking custom orders, to shipping. It does take a large amount of my time but I love that I can work from home.

What kind of items do you sell in your shop: I sell floating lockets for the most part. These consist of products like the actual lockets, chains, and charms.

Your favorite item that you sellmy favorite locket is my tree of life locket necklace.  It is beautiful and it is has been a custom favorite for a long time. I also love all of the military items that I sell because my husband was in the army so it hits close to home.

Something you want to happen to your shop in the future: I would love to be able to have more items in stock and a bugger variety of options. I love getting in new products so I hope I can continue to do that in the future. 

Do you have any plans for your shop products in the future: I plan on expanding the amount of products I offer. It is always fun to offer items that many people don't see very often.

If so what is something you want your future customers to know about your shop: I want everyone to know that my business is completely run by myself and that I put everything into it. I love my company and I love that my customers are able to go through me directly to receive their orders. I hope that it makes for a more enjoyable and easy experience and that they understand how much work goes into my little home run company :)


My favorite item that is listed in this shop has got to be this mickey mouse locket. The little charms inside this locket are absolutely adorable, and the way that they are aligned are perfect. The alignment make it look exactly like Mickey Mouse which is super cool. This locket comes with the actual locket itself and 6 charms and the chain as well! This would be perfect for any huge Disney fan *cough cough* like myself :)
http://preciousthreadscreations.com/shop/locket-necklaces/mickey-mouse-necklace/
Retails:($79.00)
locket 673

Make sure you check out this shop:
http://preciousthreadscreations.com/