Tuesday, August 25, 2015

PerianDream on Etsy!

I received an adorable keychain from a shop on Etsy by the name of PerianDream
 
She sent me an adorable owl keychain. I love the color in this keychain, they just pop! This keychain was really well made the fabric used is a big thicker then normal felt fabric. The stitching is well done and pretty close to being perfect. This keychain feels really durable which is a great thing!
Retails:($15.45)
 
But wait... there's more lol this keychain is also a wallet! It had a small pocket on the back, and when I say small I truly mean it. There isn't much that could fit inside this pocket, but its still really cute. I think you might be able to fit a few coins inside but that would probably be it for this. Anyways, these are adorable little key chains and would make a great gift!
 
 
 
Make sure you check out the Etsy shop here: