Wednesday, August 19, 2015

MrsPaws51 on Esty! Interview :)



 Name: Mary LaRoche

Location: Rhode Island

Name of shop: Mrspaws51

How'd you come up with the name of your shop: I have always loved cats and have had them all of my life. Hence the name Mrspaws.

How long has your shop been open:  4/15

 What gave you the idea about opening an etsy shop: I have friends that have etsy shops and they encouraged me to show my work to more people.

 Is this a hobby of your or do you do this full time?:  It is a hobby and has been for many many years.

 What kind of items do you sell in your shop: I sell all handmade by myself useful items such as hats, scarfs, washcloths, beach bags, can/bottle cozies, etc.

Your favorite item that you sell:  owl hats

 Something you want to happen to your shop in the future: For the future, I'd like to reach as many customers as I can to that everyone will know what I can do.

 Do you have any plans for your shop products in the future: Yes

 If so what: I have plans to expand inventory

 What is something you want your future customers to kno about your shop: Everything is handmade by me in the USA
 
My favorite item for sale in this shop is a one of her coffee mug cozy's. There so adorable and I'm sure that they would be perfect for the winter time :)
Retails:($5.00)
 
Check the shop out here: