Friday, August 7, 2015

MouseTime on Etsy!

I received some products from a store by the name of  MouseTime
I received 2 sheets of shirt decals and one sheet of magnets 
 
The first shirt decal I got is one of a Mickey and Minnie inside of a car. It's literally absolutely adorable and I love it! I've looked all over etsy for shirt decals and this one definitely stood out to me. I'm super excited to wear this and it will be perfect for my Disney Adventures!
Retails: ($7.00)

 
The next one is a princess Mickey face that features a crown and my name! It's super adorable and pretty much me lol. I love how it says my name. It makes it very special! I plan on applying this one to a tank top!
Retails: ($7.00)

The magnets I received are adorable. She included a Mickey Mouse face with my boyfriends name printed on them and a Minnie Mouse face printed with my face! And she also included a few blank ones which is pretty awesome. I'm super excited to add these to my fridge. 
Retails: ($16.00)
 
Pros: these products are super customizable and the quality is pretty good considering the prices at this shop are really affordable. This shop can make pretty much any Disney decal you want Which is super hard to find especially if your favorite character is one that isn't in the spotlight. 

Cons: these decals and magnets are not 
Already cut out, which means you will have to cut them out yourself so be super careful so you don't ruin them. 
 
However her store is absolutely amazing perfect for anyone who's Disney obsessed quite like myself lol make sure you check her shop out at.....
 

No comments: