Friday, August 21, 2015

LovelyLassArt on Etsy!



 I received 2 different items from a shop on etsy by the name of LovelyLassArt
 
 
The first one is hand painted silloutte of Cinderella. This is a really nice painting, it was done really well and I really like it. I plan on framing this and hanging it up on my wall. The only bad thing I could possibly say about this would be that I wish that this one done on a canvas or a different material. This was painted on just paper and once I was opening my mail it ending up tearing a little bit, not a big deal. It really isn't noticeable, but this painting is beautiful and I really like it!
*This currently isn't listed in her shop*
 
The next item is a Mermaid hair pin. This a very simple and delicate piece, she put shells on bobby pins. I'm not a huge fan of bobby pin in general, but these are actually pretty cute. I like the how small and delicate. She also include in the package that this hair pin has a 30 day guarantee, so if anything happens to it I will receive a new one, which is pretty nice!
Retails:($3.00)
 
 
Make sure you check her shop out here: