Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Loony Laura's on Facebook!





 
 
 
I received 3 products from a Loony Laura's on Facebook!
 
The first item I received is a beautiful greeting card. This card has the big Cinderella castle on the front and its absolutely beautiful. This card is so pretty I just want to use this for a décor piece I plan on actually framing and hanging this piece and putting it on my wall!
 
The next piece is a really small and pretty necklace. This necklace is made out of wire and she bent it into the shape of a butterfly, it also has a dangle bead on it which adds a lot to this necklace. Its pretty simple but I really like it.
 
Now this piece is probably my favorite just because its so unique and I have never seen anything quite like this before. This bracelet is made out of buttons! Yep, that's right buttons! so creative and cute, this adorable bracelet has all the colors o the rainbow and would go perfectly with any outfit I love it!
 
Make sure you check her out!
You wont be disappointed.