Tuesday, August 18, 2015

BeckyABoutique on Etsy!

I received 2 pairs of earrings from a shop by the name of BeckyABoutique
 
 
Both of the earring that I received are Disney.....of course lol.
 
The first pair I received is a Jack and Sally pair, which are super cool. I'm not a huge fan of the nightmare before Christmas but I really like these.....a lot.
Retails:($10.00)
 
 
 
Now these earrings are probably my favorite ones. They are Cinderella and there super adorable, I just love these.
Retails:($8.00)
 
 
Both of these pairs of earrings that she sent me are made out of buttons with fabric over them which is pretty cool and unique. Her shop is filled with lots of different styles in earrings as well. I highly recommend this shop I'm in love with these!
 
Make sure you check her shop out here: