Thursday, August 27, 2015

Justkeepinspiringme on Etsy!



 
 
I received an awesome keycahin from a shop on Etsy by the name of J
 
 
She sent me an adorable Ariel keychain. This keychain was made out of polymer clay, and was really well made. I love all the small details in this keychain. When I was browsing through etsy I was looking for polymer clay Disney stuff and these automatically caught my eye, yes there are tons on etsy but these are different. These key chains have backgrounds which is really awesome. Most of the keychain that I was looking at were 3D figures of the actual characters, I love how these ones are so unique. You can just see the amount of time she put into making these, I'm a huge fan of these by far!
Retails:($5.50)
 
I highly suggest going to check her shop out, she was a wide range of products that she sells in her shop as well.
Check her shop out here: