Monday, August 10, 2015

GiftinForFifteen on Etsy!

I received two packages from a shop on Etsy by the name of GiftinForFifteen  
They sent me 2 pieces of jewelry one is a anklet and the other is a necklace

The anklet was the one I was most excited to get because I've been looking for one for pretty much ever. This one is just perfect it was a little tiny skull on it and it's not heavy at all. It's really small and I like that. It feels like it's a good price of jewelry and will last me a while. This anklet is also silver plated.
Retails: ($22.00)

 
The necklace I got is a high heel shoe! Which is just absoultley adorable and super girly which is definitely my style for sure! This necklace is so well made and the chain is really nice as well. As soon as I got this in the mail I had to put it on right away I couldn't wait. I actually got a few compliments on it while I was wearing it as well!
Retails: ($12.95)

 
This shop on etsy is s great place to find cute adorable durable and adorable jewlery I highly suggest you checking them out. I guarantee you will find something you will like. I had a hard time picking out the items because I was drawn to so many adorable pieces!


No comments: