Monday, August 3, 2015

Emiabella on etsy!

I decided I wanted to purchase a wristlet that would fit my phone, and became frustrated on finding one that would fit an iPhone 6 plus so I turned to etsy where I discovered Emiabella. She custom made me exactly what I wanted. I told her what I wanted and she went over and beyond. 
All that I told her was that I wanted a wristlet that would fit an iPhone 6 plus and could double up as a wallet and she did just that! I told her my love for Disney and she came up with this design just for me! Nobody else has this wristlet which is so awesome! She was one of the most friendly etsy people I have ever communicated with. She let me change my mind a few times which I knew would probably be extremely annoying lol but she was never rude or anything!

She even sent me pictures through out the process of her making the wristlet which was so cool!
 

When I received it in the mail I couldn't get over the quality of this product! It's so well made and super durable I use it every single day and I can't imagine not owning it. 

Definitely check her out! You won't be dissapointed!!!!

No comments: