Saturday, August 1, 2015

Thaidrygoods on etsy

I got a few items from a store by the name of Thaidrygoods on etsy.

The first item is a large cosmetic bag with a wrist strap. The colors in this bag are just beautiful they are very vibrant and pop. Definitely very eye catching. 
The size is pretty big and will fit a bunch of items. My naked pallet by Urban Decay will fit in this bag which is super exciting because I have yet to find a bag that will fit it. This is the perfect makeup bag. I'm super excited to use it.
Retails: ($13.00)

The next item is a matching coin purse. It's a basic coin purse but I really like it. Both of these feel very durable and would last a very long time. The zippers on both of these are really nice and open and close very easily.
Retails: ($4.00)

The last bag I received is a wristlet with the same color scheme as the others but a little different then the first two bags that I showed. This one has a lot more detailing on it. The flowers are beautiful! This is the perfect bag to throw all of your stuff in, when you don't feel like carrying around a big purse. I was surprised by how much this could actually hold. My iPhone 6 plus fit inside along with some of my credit cards and few other small items. I'm super excited about this item, I've been looking for a good wristlet for a while and this one is pretty much perfect for what I really need!
Retails ($4.50)

The last 2 items I received are not bags, they are super adorable and cute keychains!
I was really surprised when I received  these by the quality of these. Both of them have little bells on them so they jingle which is just adorable!
Retails ($3.00)
Retails: ($4.50)

Both of these are so cute and definitely one a kind you won't find these just anywhere and that's for sure. They are very unique and one of a kind. 

Overall I'd say this shop is pretty awesome. They have a wide range selection of all types of bags and other items that would pretty much suite anyone's needs. There prices are really good and you can get a lot for your money here. Shipping time is also pretty good It only took 3 days to get to me, which is a huge plus for me, you cant really find quick shipping, cheap prices and high quality products just anywhere! I highly recommend this shop and its high quality products and can't wait to get more items from them in the future please make sure you check their store out. 

Thaidrygoods

No comments: