Tuesday, August 11, 2015

BelleLaRoseBoutique on Etsy! Interview :)

I had the chance to interview the shop owner of BelleLaRoseBoutique




Name: Belle LaRose

Location: Ohio

Age: 45

Name of shop: Belle LaRose Boutique

How'd you come up with the name of your shop: LaRose is a family name and it was my mother's middle name as well. She passed away 9 months before I opened up by brick and mortar boutique, so I honored her with naming my boutique after her.

How long has your shop been open: May 2011

What gave you the idea about opening an etsy shop: I try to use it as a supplemental income

Is this a hobby of your or do you do this full time?: I do this full-time, as it is part of my boutique business

What kind of items do you sell in your shop: I sell mainly one of a kind jewelry pieces, but I also have items such as fleece blankets and eyeglass chains.

Your favorite item that you sell: I love it when people buy my jewelry that I create, as they are guaranteed to have a one of a kind accessory.

Something you want to happen to your shop in the future: I am hoping to reach the point where I start getting at least 5 sales per week, so I can grow and flourish.

Do you have any plans for your shop products in the future: I plan on expanding my shop with other items if my sales show a substantial increase.

What is something you want your future customers to kno about your shop: I am a 1 woman shop who thrives on customer satisfaction and putting a smile on someone's face! I love creating pieces that makes a person feel like a million bucks, without spending a fortune!


This store is beautiful she carries lots of different items and she super friendly! She also carries a few Disney items which in book is a plus lol here's an so stable bag that I adore!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/198434533/handcrafted-child-back-to-school-multi?ref=shop_home_active_9


No comments: