Tuesday, August 11, 2015

BeckyABoutique on Etsy! Interview :)

I've had the opportunity to interview a lovely lady by the name of Becky who owns the shop by the name of BeckyABoutique on Etsy!




Name: Becky Niedzielski

Location: Seattle, WA

Age: 31

Name of shop: Becky A Boutique

How'd you come up with the name of your shop: I wanted to use Becky Anns Boutique, but it was already taken.

How long has your shop been open: About a year and a half

What gave you the idea about opening an etsy shop: I had purchased some scarves for my teenage niece for Christmas, which had been packaged with plastic scarf rings. I had some leftover fabric from a sewing project and started ripping the fabric and wrapping the rings. They looked awesome as Bangles. I thought, hey I could sell these for sure.

Is this a hobby of your or do you do this full time?: It started as a Hobby, but grew into full time. I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis last October and left my full time job as a Legal Assistant. Honestly Etsy store has been my savior by keeping my mind busy.

What kind of items do you sell in your shop: Football Team Color Earrings, Fabric Button Earrings, Czech Beaded Earrings, and Mod Podge Washer Necklaces.

Your favorite item that you sell: Disney Button Earrings for sure!

Something you want to happen to your shop in the future: I would like to get my name out there to generate more business.

Do you have any plans for your shop products in the future: I recently added Professional Football Team Color Hoop earrings. I will also be adding Double braided non slip headbands in the near future. 

What is something you want your future customers to know about your shop: When life throws you a curve ball, such as a life altering disease, try to turn it around in your favor.


This shop is filled with lots of cute earrings! That are super adorable and one of a kind. I had a hard time picking my favorite item from this shop but I think I'm going to have to pick this one!

There super adorable Barbie shoe 
earrings!!! I have never seen anything like this before!!! She even has Disney earrings which are equally as adorable!

I highly recommend checking this shop at you will be super glad that you did!

1 comment:

Blogwiz22 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.