Saturday, August 29, 2015

2HeartsCrochet on Etsy :)

I received an adorable crochet Cinderella from a shop on etsy by the name of 2HeartsCrochet


She sent me an adorable Cinderella that she crocheted. This piece is absolutely incredible. She did a perfect job on this, there are no flaws at all. I was so impressed when I opened my package when it came in the mail this week.
Retails:($20.00)

This piece looks exactly like Cinderella, the dress looks identical to hers. She even made her hair in a bun just like how it is in the movie. This is packed with all sorts of small details which are incredible. She even included Cindrella's earrings and necklace.

I love how she can stand up straight as well.

She stuffed this with some cotton so it is more like plush figure!
Overall I'm beyond impressed whit this shop, she spends a lot of time making these and it really shows because they are so perfect.

I highly suggest checking out her shop, she makes a huge variety of crotchet princesses which are as incredible as this one. She even has listed in her shop where she will make you your very  own personalized princess which definitely intrigues me lol

You can check her shop out here: